Monday 18 April 2016

3w5d 2nd beta 80

Today I get another beta done and needed to have at least 50. I have been having some crazy dreams. I dreamt I miscarried. Then another night I dreamt I was puking my guts out. My boobs have been hurting a lot and I didn't have those with any of my other pregnancies. My pubic bones were also hurting.

They did the test and then told me I'd get the results in 2 hours, so I went to run some errands. When I got back, the nurse said my levels were good, but she couldn't tell me the exact numbers until I saw the doctor. The doctor told me they were 80. Take that doctor! And you said my levels were low three days ago.

He told me to take progesterone (already taking that) and aspirin (already taking that) and folic acid (won't take it since many women can't metabolize it so I'm taking folate). He said I was on top of things and that he'd do a dating scan a week from Friday. I asked him about home births and he said they'd talk about it later. I'm certainly not going to give birth in a hospital if I can help it.

Money
  • Today I paid 71,520.
  • Doctor's visit: 32,260. 
  • Blood test for HCG: 39,260. 
  • Tricare (my insurance) reimbursed me for 57,221.
  • Out of pocket was 14,299.
More info
For more info, you can see how much this has cost, I also have a summary of dates, as well as my Rx protocol

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.

Read Stay Inside Baby's Privacy Policy and FTC Disclosure.