Wednesday 7 December 2016

36w7d better measurements

Last time the measurements were small and they didn't give me a print out of them.

31w7d everything was fine: 
  • BPD was 8.01 cm (32w2d).
  • AC was 28.03 cm (32w3d).
  • FL was 6.52 (33w5d).
  • FHR was 142 bpm.
  • EFW was 2052 gr.

At 34w7d the head was small: 
  • BPD was 33 weeks.
  • AC was 34 weeks.
  • FL was 35w6d. 
  • EFW was 2400 gr.
This meant that in 3 weeks, the head had only grown about 6d, the abdomen 1w6d, and the leg 2w2d.

Now at 36w7d the measurements are a bit better:
  • BPD is 8.77 cm (35w4d).
  • AC is 31.39 cm (35w3d).
  • FL is 7.14 cm (36w4d). 
  • EFW is 2776 gr.
The head is 1w3d behind, the abdomen is 1w4d behind, and the FL is 3d behind. However, the head has grown 2w4d, the abdomen has grown 1w3d, and the leg has grown 5d. I'm glad that head has grown what it should have grown, which is 2 weeks.

This appointment
I had called nurse Mary to ask about my blood and urine results, because they hadn't texted me so that meant bad news. She said all my numbers were a bit off. My cholesterol was a bit high. I had a bit of protein in my urine. My sodium was a bit low (I'm really not sure how. I thought it would be high). I'm also a bit anemic (despite taking iron pills). But they were only one or two points off and didn't seem to worry, so that was good. Today they gave me my results and the only thing they mentioned was that I was a bit anemic. So I'm in the clear.

They did a NST (non-stress test) and that was normal. They said I had one minor contraction and the baby was moving fine. I've been feeling lots of Braxton Hicks this time around. I didn't have any with my daughter.

Surprisingly, they told me to come back in 2 weeks. Usually after 36 weeks you have weekly visits. But I'm not complaining. As long as the baby is moving, everything should be ok. No need for me to go more often.

Money
  • Today I paid 195,830 
  • Doctor's visit: 32,260. 
  • Ultrasound 100,000. 
  • NST 63,570.
  • Tricare (my insurance) paid 195,830. Out of pocket was 0.
More info
For more info, you can see how much this has cost, I also have a summary of dates, as well as my Rx protocol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.

Read Stay Inside Baby's Privacy Policy and FTC Disclosure.