Monday 28 March 2016

First tests at Pyeongtaek St. Mary's Hospital

I had my third miscarriage on Friday. I got a positive pregnancy test on Tuesday, then started spotting on Wednesday, ended up bleeding on Thursday, and spent the morning in the ER on Friday where both blood and urine tests came back as negative. Betas were 4.

I had had enough and decided I needed to get some type of drugs to stay pregnant. I had been taking B vitamins (to help with low progesterone) and low dose aspirin (to help prevent blood clots) but those weren't enough.

Later on I actually bought OTC progesterone cream to help with a suspected LPD. If you use progesterone cream make sure it comes from natural sources. Emerita is recommended by Wray at Progesterone Therapy. On Amazon, Smoky Mountain Naturals is a best seller.

I went to Pyeongtaek St. Mary's Hospital today. The women in the international clinic speak fluent English. One of them worked in the US as a nurse for 20 years and the other spent a few years in the US, also as a nurse. There's one more, but I haven't been formally introduced to her.

They ran blood tests for natural killer cells and said my husband wouldn't need to get tested. Something that I don't agree with since there could be a chromosomal issue that causes miscarriages.

Money
  • The total costs for today was 143,700.
  • Doctor's visit 42,900. 
  • Blood test 100,800). 
  • Tricare (my insurance) reimbursed me for 61,609.
  • Out of pocket was 82,091
More info
For more info, you can see how much this has cost, I also have a summary of dates, as well as my Rx protocol

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.

Read Stay Inside Baby's Privacy Policy and FTC Disclosure.