Friday 6 May 2016

6w2d heartbeat and IVIG #2

They heard and saw a strong heartbeat at 121 bpm which is right smack-dab where it should be. CRL is .41 cm (6w2d). Went for another round of IVIG, only 6 volumes this time which is down from 10 at 3w2d. The IVIG is a 5% solution of 300 ml, which is 15 gr of IVIG.

They also wanted to do more testing to make sure I didn't have any STDs or childhood diseases like MMR. I told them I had been vaccinated. They said unless it was in the last six months I had to get tested. I did opt out of the cervical cancer screening since I just had that done. I won't be doing more tests that I don't want to. I know they'll come back negative and it's just a waste of time and money.

I found this PDF about Normal Ranges ranges of Embryonic Length, Embryonic Heart Rate, Gestational Sac Diameter and Yolk Sac Diameter at 6–10 Weeks as well as this growth chart.

Money
  • Today I paid 669,280.
  • Doctor's visit: 37,700. 
  • IVIG #2: 289,142. 
  • Blood test 273,338. 
  • Urine test 6,100. 
  • Ultrasound 60,000.  
  • Tricare (my insurance) reimbursed me for 256,104. 
  • Out of pocket was 413,176.
More info
For more info, you can see how much this has cost, I also have a summary of dates, as well as my Rx protocol

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.

Read Stay Inside Baby's Privacy Policy and FTC Disclosure.