Friday 16 December 2016

38w2d midwife dropped off supplies

I'm surprised I'm still pregnant. Everyone thought I would go early. I think I'll go late. We are still waiting for some paperwork from the US that we need in order to register the baby with the embassy and I feel like I still have a lot of personal stuff I want to do. I know with a baby I won't have much time. I feel like I just now finally got my 5 year old daughter to be independent and I'll be starting over again for another 5 years.

The midwife came and dropped of a small carry-on suitcase with supplies as well as a tank of medical oxygen. She came quickly and then left. She will be going to Kunsan for the weekend and won't be back until Sunday. I should be glad I didn't go early. My doula was out of town from the 1-10th and the midwife and doula had a conference from the 14-15. So now I'm in the clear and any time the baby's ready should be good.

This visit is included in the midwife's fee and since it is not a part of staying pregnant, I'm not including it in my fee breakdown. For more info, you can see how much this has cost, I also have a summary of dates, as well as my Rx protocol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.

Read Stay Inside Baby's Privacy Policy and FTC Disclosure.