Wednesday 2 November 2016

31w7d offered the TDaP

I'm really liking these short appointments. I'm one day away from 32 weeks, which is a milestone. Once I hit 35 weeks, it will be safe to birth at home. I've heard that ultrasounds aren't the best for babies during pregnancy, but at the same time, given my history, I want to know that everything is ok. They just did a regular ultrasound.

Stats
  • BPD was 8.01 cm (32w2d).
  • AC was 28.03 cm (32w3d).
  • FL was 6.52 (33w5d).
  • FHR was 142 bpm.
  • EFW was 2052 gr.
This appointment
Then after I sat down, the doctor and translator kept talking and not telling me anything. I thought something was wrong. The doctor pushed a pamphlet with TDaP written on the front. I just said I'm not going to get the shot and he smiled. I think they're getting used to me opting out of things. I opted out of pap smear in the beginning, but still did the titers testing and STD testing. But I opted out of the gestational diabetes test as well.

To be fair, I've also done a lot of other things, such as taken a high dosage of steroids at the beginning, IVIG (which is experimental), intralipids, and tests (HSG, thyroid, and NK cells). I think I have a really good doctor. I'm allowed to make my own choices, including where I'll give birth (at home).

Money
  • Today I paid 131,260.
  • Doctor's visit: 32,260. 
  • Ultrasound 99,000.
  • Tricare (my insurance) is paid 131,260.
  • Out of pocket was 0.
More info
For more info, you can see how much this has cost, I also have a summary of dates, as well as my Rx protocol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.

Read Stay Inside Baby's Privacy Policy and FTC Disclosure.